The project seeks to promote Andean culture and gastronomy, through a fully experiential touristic journey.
It is a unique entrepreneurship that offers the opportunity to learn about the values and customs of indigenous communities, as well as their efforts to maintain and strengthen their identity.
Share your knowledge and make an impact!
Location: Imbabura (Ecuador)
- To promote the Andean culture and gastronomy through a experiential journey.
- To highlight the values of the indigenous communities.
- Mobility restrictions have limited the arrival of foreign visitors.
- The aim is to expand the offer of services towards local tourism.
- Design of communication and digital marketing strategies.
- Improvement of gastronomic tourism services.
- Elaboration of a short and long term strategic plan.
- Redesign of corporate image for digital media.
- Generation of international links for the promotion of the project.
- Financial analysis for decision making.
Enrollment fee is 50 USD regardless of the duration of the project.
This contribution is a donation from volunteers and serves to fund the organization’s activities and to feed the seed capital fund for new projects.
- Online volunteering position.
- Permanent contact with your assigned tutor.
- Certificate issued by UEX Ecuador (non-profit educational organization).
You can make the donation directly with PayPal.
Important: volunteers from partner institutions (universities) are not expected to cover the registration fee.