According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Bolivia is the world’s second largest producer of alpaca cattle.
Small producers have sought to incorporate a new value-added component into livestock production: the manufacture of alpaca articles.
The project seeks to strengthen fair trade principles and improve the quality of life for communities.
Share your knowledge and make an impact!
Location: Cochabamba (Bolivia)
- To strengthen the principles of fair trade in the production of alpaca articles.
- To promote the work of small producers.
- Training needs in finance, production and marketing.
- Design of a strategic plan.
- Proposals for the improvement of production processes.
- Preparation of a short and long-term financial plan.
- Creation or redesign of corporate image for digital media.
- Development of networks to expand the portfolio of clients.
Enrollment fee is 50 USD regardless of the duration of the project.
This contribution is a donation from volunteers and serves to fund the organization’s activities and to feed the seed capital fund for new projects.
- Online volunteering position.
- Permanent contact with your assigned tutor.
- Certificate issued by UEX Ecuador (non-profit educational organization).
You can make the donation directly with PayPal.
Important: volunteers from partner institutions (universities) are not expected to cover the registration fee.